1 DAY EPHESUS TOUR
• Private Transfer from your hotel to Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet / Taksim Hotels)
• Flight from Istanbul to Izmir Airport
• Private Transfer from the airport to our agency office
• Full day Private Ephesus tour with lunch
• Transfer to the airport after the tour
• Flight from Izmir Airport to Ataturk Airport
• Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Taksim or Sultanahmet Hotels
With an early pick-up from your hotel around 05:00am , we will transfer you to Ataturk Airport and have the flight to Izmir Airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport and drive you to our agency office to start the trip. We will start touring with Ephesus Ancient City, one of the biggest excavations in the world. We will visit the the Odeon, The Fountain of Trajan, the stream baths of Scholastica, Hadrian and Domitian Temples, impressive library of Celsius. We will then visit The Grand Theatre, where Saint Paul preached. The theatre was the largest one in ancient times with capacity of 24.000 seats. The walk in the Ephesus ruins will be around 2 hours and then we will have the lunch.
After lunch, we will visit The Artemis Temple which is one the Seven Wonders of the World in Ancient World. We wil drive to The Virgin Mary House which is believed that she lived there for a while with St. John the Evangalist. The tour will end around 5:00pm and we will drive you to Izmir Airport to fly back to Ataturk Airport. After arrival to the airport, our driver will meet you there and drive you back to your hotel in Sultanahmet / Taksim area.
The rate for this package will be 350 Euro per person. This rate is on minimum 2 people basis. The rate includes:
• Round-trip Flight Tickets
• Private Airport Transfers
• Professionally-licensed English speaking guide
• All admission fees
• Transportation with air-conditioned luxury vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
Please send us an email to get detailed information and make your booking. We will reply your request the latest in 24 hours.